Drawing With FrozenSheep Drawing With FrozenSheep

neat

that was nice, gives you an idea of the process of how the picture is built up. these kind of animations amaze me, since it makes me look at the picture in a whole different light after i have followed how it was built up. i suppose there isnt much to review here really.

i can just conclude that this was a cute little movie with a purpose to show the creative process. let the five 5 stars show that i am not weighing on it more or less on any way because of the nature of it.

Campus Nerds Shorties +4 Campus Nerds Shorties +4

now thats My type of fun!

it's not often, but sometimes you stumble upon something different. your approach was very down to earth, there was no unnescessary violence (or violence at all), no screamy/annoying fuckin "pubertish" voice acting either. there was this argumentation between a normal looking guy and... a robot! the guy at the computer is questioning the competence of the transformer robot. than can Only really succeed well, and become funny in this unique, awkward way, when you add some realism to it all, but with a twist of course. the whole concept and style you're making use of, reminds me a little bit of that British mockumentary series called "the office".
This movie short has got: Plain, simple and extremely smart comedy. All at its best :)

I'm not really trying to be like Hasselhof or so but... Korea's got talent!! ;D

Skaijo responds:

Thanks for the indepth review! The style, approach, and goals are all very simple--and I have great friends who help me out with it all. I've seen The Office too--and it's one of my fav. shows.

Boo to Hasselhof.

Huzzah for Korea!

Bring a Condom on a Date? Bring a Condom on a Date?

*headbash*

man, that was even kinda unexpected! i thought he was gonna be messing around with that condom for like halv a minute, her waiting for him to get it open.

three thumbs up!

Jesus and Mohammed Jesus and Mohammed

Freedom of speech!

Well that does it, controversy is the key! Nice and easy

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Hilarious, of course

I'll start of with a... "haha! That's brilliant!"

God damn, I wanna baang you!

This kind of humor is so immature, yet so... Freckin funny. Love it that he kills that guy thats calling him, thats so brilliant.

I'm adding this to my favorites ASAP! =D

Thanks dude

"From my Room" "From my Room"

Hey =)

Very interesting flash, very well done I must say. There was always a feeling of a presence in the rooms. The ghost... I wanna know more about the ghost! When did she die? What did she die of? What is she doing there? I guess that we'll get to know more about her.

This is one of these you dont want to to end, especially during the end titles. Maybe it had to do pretty much with the music, it presented a special feeling. And lastly, i think this was on the verge of being humorous, so i gave it a 1 on that one. Thanks for this flash!

Mario House Party Mario House Party

It rules i say!

Now that's cute AND coool! Just love how bad the quality of the sound is sometimes, but their lines have just pure cuteness straight through them. Especially that poor thing delivering the bad news! He ruled. Big Time!

good work here =) Loved it totally This is goin straight to my favorites. pronto!

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Weee =)

Wow! A wonderful little story with cute little characters. Especially that little farting yellow thing, of course! The end was THE best

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

Magnifico! I give it a nine

This was really brilliant!

I see you've put alot of time to this. I really apriciate these kind of efforts, and I hope more of this kind will come. But one thing only, it was both good and not good because the story could have been more smooth in the 'flow' if the style of the characters would have been the same in each of the separate stories. But on the other hand, it was more variety to it this way. Though I prefered the last one. Mr Smiths face was more expressful and cool.

Great Job! keep it up

A Synthetic Christmas A Synthetic Christmas

WoooW

That was reeeally cool with the harmonic voices!! I watch it over and over again, soo cool. Very cool music. But maybe you should have put voices to the last line also. Maybe something like D D F# F# D.